Introducing YOGA classes from September 2020.
For this month of September 2020, all yoga sign ups will receive 10% off their package.
Contact us for bookings via phone bookings at 98537488. Please bring along your yoga mats and towels. More information about rates and packages can be found at our class+rates webpage.
CLASSES RESUME 19 JUNE 2020
Dear valued members and friends, classes will be resumed on 19 June 2020. The pointers below are aligned with government's regulations and designed to put community safety as our main priority. We are seeking your understanding and cooperation during this period.
1) If you are UNWELL, serving LOA / SHN / QO, please DO NOT attend class.
2) It is a MUST to fill up online health declaration form with temperature check before every session
3) SafeEntry QR is a MUST before entering the facilities
4) No mingling allowed before / during / after in our facility’s area.
5) Parents are advised not to stay as spectators. No guest allowed
6) No physical contact or sharing of equipment between trainees before / during / after every class
7) Pre booking before class is a must as only 5 pax allowed per training session
8) There will be half hour interval inbetween sessions. You will only allowed entry 10 mins before your session starts as cleaning in progress will be taking place
9) Please abide by the safety regulations and markers in the facility
10) Do approach / contact us if any clarification is needed
For more detailed advisory, you may click here.
SUL Academy Safe Management Measure Plan. Click here to view
Under the Covid-19 (Temporary Measures) Act passed in Parliament on April 7, 2020, first-time offenders will face a fine of up to S$10,000, imprisonment of up to six months, or both.
Subsequent offences may face a fine of up to S$20,000, imprisonment of up to 12 months, or both.
COMPULSORY REQUIREMENTS BEFORE EVERY SESSION
There will be an Entry Checkpoint Station at the entry point of our facility. Failure to comply will be denied entry.
1) Attendees are REQUIRED to fill up the online health declaration form with temperature check before commencing every session. Click HERE or QR Scan below to complete the declaration.
2) Check in by scanning the QR link below before entering the premises